A Restore and Revitalise retreat costs €1,450 per person. This includes:
- Your own room (not shared unless you want to bring a family member, friend or carer), with ensuite bathroom;
- 3 meals a day;
- all classes, workshops and treatments;
- pick-up and drop-off at Toulouse airport or train station (within specified times).
The price does not include your flight or other travel costs to Puyssentut. The charge for picking-up and dropping-off at the airport or train station in Toulouse, outside the scheduled pick-up/drop-off time, is €85 each way.
A limited number of concessional places are available for those on very low incomes who are not able to pay the full amount. If you feel that you could not come to Puyssentut without some assistance then you can apply for a grant here.
Bringing someone with you
You are welcome to bring someone with you, although you will be required to share a room (we have double and twin rooms).
- If your companion simply wants to accompany you but does not want to take part in the activities or have treatments the additional cost is €700;
- If your companion would like to participate fully in the retreat the additional cost is €1,200.
To book a retreat please fill in the booking form to reserve a place. You do not have to pay any money at this stage. We will contact you to confirm if we have a place for you and send you an invoice for your deposit (25% of the total cost of the week). When we have received your deposit your booking is confirmed. The final instalment (75% of the total cost) must be paid 28 days prior to your scheduled arrival.
Because we know there is no certainty when you have cancer we will refund your deposit and all other monies paid in full should you not be able to travel to Puyssentut for health reasons.